Details of changes that have been made to the API have been included below.
17th November 2016
- Project paginated list - Now returns 15 items per page instead of 10.
- All other paginated lists - Now return 20 items per page instead of 10.
8th September 2016
- Suite sections - New resource added.
- Test cases - Any new test cases created will be automatically assigned to the first suite section within a test suite. If a suite section doesn't exist, then one will be created. This will maintain backward comparability with all existing integrations.
4th July 2016
Removal of the following parameter from test plans, requirement documents and test suite.
- should_version - Always true now
Removal of the following parameter from a test suite.
- should_update_runs - Always true now
15th January 2016
- Uploads - Also now include document uploads.
15th October 2014
- Test run case uploads - Resource created to allow test run uploads to be created, shown and deleted.
18th September 2014
- Run sections - The introduction of a run section resource
- Test run cases - The inclusion of the run_seciton_id within json response.
19th June 2014
- Test run cases - Ability to request executed step images details to be included in the show action json response.
17th June 2014
- Test suites - Ability to set 'should_update_runs' param added allowing you to decide if cases that are awaiting a result within your test runs should include changes that are made within a test suite.